LIST – a leading provider of trading, compliance and risk management technologies
Award Banner – Best Records Retention 2021 – A-Team & LookOut
LookOut – Surveillance, reporting and record retention
The A-Team RegTech Insight Europe Award for the ‘Best Solution for Records Retention’, 2021 was presented to LIST.
We appreciate the recognition that LookOut has received, due to our team’s hard work. The quality of data storage, its ease of retrieval, are key elements in all LIST’s innovative products.”
— Alvise Insalaco, CEO, LIST
PISA, TUSCANY, ITALY, May 19, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — LookOut is LIST’s multi-asset solution for record keeping, in addition to providing market surveillance, regulatory reporting and business analytics. It is specifically designed as a robust, reliable yet flexible and fast data collection, storage, retrieval and analysis system for buy-side, sell-side firms and trading venues.
LookOut achieves this through:
• efficient and scalable processing of large amounts of data (in compliance with MiFID II requirements), leveraging high scalability and fault tolerance, using Cassandra Hadoop noSQL high performance distributed database system as its historical storage backend
• ability to ingest data in real time, generating reports and alerts immediately
• complete lifecycle information for order, quote and RFQ for B2C markets
• web-based interface, with monitoring dashboards and drill down functionalities
• feature to easily download data to excel
• a powerful business analytics tool
LIST’s Alvise Insalaco, CEO, said, “We appreciate the recognition that LookOut has received today, in no small part due to the innovative and hard work by our team in creating this unique and useful solution. We believe that quality of data storage, ease and rapidity of its retrieval, to make that data immediately available for our high performance data analytics are core elements in all the innovative products and solutions that LIST delivers.”
You just read:
News Provided By
May 19, 2021, 16:12 GMT
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. EIN Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.